1.    #1  
    Ugh. Starting in 2011, 90% of all smartphones are going to be annoying iPhones. Palm better get an amazing new phone with ZERO hardware issues out fast.

Report: Verizon iPhone to happen for real this time in 2011
    A very reliable source says it will be 4G.

Upcoming 4G Devices
    "reliable sources" have said a Verizon iPhone will definitely be coming every 6 months for the past several years. It's all bunk until Apple or Verizon say it's coming directly.
    I don't agree. I want their next phone on Verizon. And a year after that, I want one that is LTE on Verizon. That's what I need. I know that's not for everyone...
    if hpalm can launch the c40 on verizon and its lte capable i would get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebizz View Post
    if hpalm can launch the c40 on verizon and its lte capable i would get it
    LTE is 18 months away for Verizon and AT&T based on their public statements. Just in time for me to be eligible for an upgrade.

My personal opinion is that any iPhone on Verizon will be for an LTE phone, so I'll be able to consider that along side whatever Palm has at that time. Palm gets first right of refusal for me, and I'm patient if they are between product cycles...

Can you tell I really like webOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by slick5150 View Post
    "reliable sources" have said a Verizon iPhone will definitely be coming every 6 months for the past several years. It's all bunk until Apple or Verizon say it's coming directly.
    I agree. Personally I don't think Verizon wants the iPhone screwing up their network, especially with Android now outselling iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerboy View Post
    But that article doesn't answer if it's still valid, what the exact terms were, or a host of other questions about the agreement.
    It was confirmed that there is a 5year contract. unless something came up that said there is no longer an exclusivity then that is the last concrete info that we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Ugh. Starting in 2011, 90% of all smartphones are going to be annoying iPhones. Palm better get an amazing new phone with ZERO hardware issues out fast.

Report: Verizon iPhone to happen for real this time in 2011
    i agree. even i may go to the dark side. im just tired of fighting it. im going to get with the program if palm doesnt comeout with anything really good this summer.