1.    #1  
    and still not even a little hint of anything....

but im not losing hope. maybe we will hear something on july 1st...
    Hear something about, what?
  3.    #3  
    well im sure all of us at precentral are sure a device is coming...but when is the question. if it hit the FCC it could probably give us a better picture of when....
    The acquisition isn't even complete yet. Chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The acquisition isn't even complete yet. Chill.
    No
    I wanna believe just as much as the next person that there will be a new device coming soon. Not to be a ship jumper but look at all the new phones coming out. None come close to the OS the Pre rocks but damn man please give us a hint HP/Palm. If nothing comes out or is even leaked in the next 2 weeks i'm taking my fun money and buying the new Sprint Epic 4G/ Samsung Galaxy S Pro. I wanted that spec sheet on the next Pre but Samsung delivered first and now I'm seriously thinking about chuckin up the dueces.
    Palm seems to have smartened up. They get the FCC to not post devices until about a week before the release.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    No
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Palm seems to have smartened up. They get the FCC to not post devices until about a week before the release.
    Exactly. Didn't Apple get them to keep the iPhone 4 secret until after it was announced? Though, in the end, it didn't help them that much
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    There isn't another phone on the market that you could give me that I would use over my ATT PPP. Yes there are bigger screens and better cameras and 4G on other phones, and better virtual keyboards and 3rd party navigation software, but no phone puts more of what I want together into such an awesome UI as this one does, and the data speeds on this phone are faster than the VZW or Sprint versions, at least here in Atlanta GA.