1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to access my shortcuts, that I had set up in Preferences, using the keyboard on my Treo 270?
    Thanks for the help...
    First, it is explained in the manual, the keyboard application and numerous other places in these boards. Please, in the future, check the obvious sources first.

Type an s, hit the 0 key, hit up twice, hit space. Isn't very short, I know. Indeed, I wish there were a hack that would make this a simple two stroke operation.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    First, it is explained in the manual, the keyboard application and numerous other places in these boards. Please, in the future, check the obvious sources first.

Type an s, hit the 0 key, hit up twice, hit space. Isn't very short, I know. Indeed, I wish there were a hack that would make this a simple two stroke operation.
    If you don't mind using Graffiti, NewPen allows you to enter Graffiti shortcuts easily in Graffiti.
    Rick Bram's Pop! hack and Pop App can be configured to launch from a hardware button. I have it on my memo button on my Treo 90. It calls up a pop-up list of shortcuts. Unfortunately you have to tap an entry with your stylus or finger, but it's faster than the shortcut commands and you can even create categories.

The demo version works at Palmgear works very well. I used it on my Visor Edge and thought it an improvement over graffiti shortcuts.