Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    I still think the new webOS device should be named the Palm Pilot HD.
    or Palm Treo HD?

If the treo line was the most popular, it could very well be brought back
  2.    #22  
    heres one picture, im having trouble getting the other ones of her junk of a blackberry curve work phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I want my 5 minutes back
  4.    #24  
    Lol i said false alarm.. but i cant figure out why they would but a picture of that phone in the up coming phones section of their "playbook"
    thanks jay, you are awesome lol
  6.    #26  
    lol thanks, i know i know, i suck for getting hopes up, just really wanting something to be announced and i thought i had something.
    I kinda figured that the Treo line was long dead but one can dream
    LOL fail.
    LOL All good, its cool...
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    still using my 755p and SERO plan waiting for the right phone- might be the droid x and might be the iPhone 4 - cant decide but it looks like I will be gone from sprint and palm where I have been a staunch supporter for many years.. will miss the sprint bills for $60 (two phones).
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymania View Post
    heres one picture, im having trouble getting the other ones of her junk of a blackberry curve work phone.
    So many physical buttons (not to mention the Windows button to the top-left of the center button) leads me to believe this is quite obviously not true...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymania View Post
    Lol i said false alarm.. but i cant figure out why they would but a picture of that phone in the up coming phones section of their "playbook"
    Somebody has a sense of humour. (And it's not even the 1st April)
    Quote Originally Posted by nbmatt View Post
    So many physical buttons (not to mention the Windows button to the top-left of the center button) leads me to believe this is quite obviously not true...
    Yeah, absolutely false...
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I kinda figured that the Treo line was long dead but one can dream
    WIN !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I still have 2 Treo's sitting right here (650 and 680). I loved those - heavy, but built like tanks (like stated earlier). Bringing the Treo name back could be cool, but moving forward with new names for each new device makes people feel like there is more forward motion in a company's product line. The Treo name will always bring back warm fuzzy feelings for me.
    HP did say that Microsoft is still part of their strategy and Ruby is head of mobility...so its plausible that there's a WinMo7 device comming. I think it would be sorta cool if they resurrected the Treo line as the TreoPaq Winmo7.
    Although I do think the OP's playbook is probably from a few years ago.
    ^ what?
    have a point there MilenkoD. Gotta get statements from HP saying they have stopped supporting windows phones.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12