1.    #1  
    just curious did anyone on here win the phones att was giving away during the webinar?

I won a pre plus a few days ago for beta testing some software for them as a result of the webinar.

Just wondering if anyone actually got theirs yet? how long did it take to arrive? etc.
    I got an email telling me I won a Pixi Plus... But I haven't received it yet! Did you beta test their Live Chat feature? I did too!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I got an email telling me I won a Pixi Plus... But I haven't received it yet! Did you beta test their Live Chat feature? I did too!
    yes! how long ago did you get the email? i'm just curious because i sent my address but go no confirmation they recieved it or any notice that its been shipped out or anything.
    got the email on 6/22 ... Same here, no confirmation about shipping or even that they got my email. I wa going to follow up on monday.
  5.    #5  
    got the email on 6/22 ... Same here, no confirmation about shipping or even that they got my email. I wa going to follow up on monday.
    hmmmm same here, ok i'll do the same and see wat happens. ty
    I just got an email about winning a Palm Pre Plus....received the message this evening asking me for my home address. I actually ran late for the presentation, so I did not think I'd qualify, but we'll see what I receive in a few days.

Kinda wonder what I'm going to do with a Palm Pre Plus on ATT? It does have more RAM and Storage, but Sprint has been great and I'd have to break my contract. Hmm...interesting! Sorli...
  7.    #7  
    i just got mine today

very excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    i just got mine today

very excited.
    how did it come? UPS? Fed Ex? Postal Mail? still havent gotten mine
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  9.    #9  
    how did it come? UPS? Fed Ex? Postal Mail? still havent gotten mine
    fedex! in a bag type of situation with bubble rap, inside was a perfectly sealed boxed pre, it comes from Redmond, WA.
    just got mine today! same deal, in a fed ex bag!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: