1.    #1  
    There you have it: Form 8-K
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    already posted on the main page. I hear the sound of champagne corks!

did you see this?: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ebos-fans.html

Also should make you smile!
    *changes pants*
    Am I the only one excited for Palm to finally merge with HP? Today just narrowed the final date to July 1st and makes me speculate what the following week will hold.

Any thoughts or comments?
    I hope this means that before the 1st we get 1.4.5 and flash in the app catalog. After that I think we will start hearing the rumors about the next webOS phone.
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    [QUOTE=Abyssul;2524937]Am I the only one excited for Palm to finally merge with HP? Today just narrowed the final date to July 1st and makes me speculate what the following week will hold.

No, I want in on the excitement.
  8.    #8  
    Just thought I'd note that July 1 is actually Thursday, so the SEC filing has a typo. It's either Wednesday, June 30, or Thursday, July 1. I'll take either one.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Just thought I'd note that July 1 is actually Thursday, so the SEC filing has a typo. It's either Wednesday, June 30, or Thursday, July 1. I'll take either one.
    I think it's Wednesday. I don't think they'd mess up the day, but rather the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I think it's Wednesday. I don't think they'd mess up the day, but rather the date.
    Maybe they were using a Pre, where you can't tell the day of the week when you are trying to pick a date?
    This will be one of two things very good or very bad I personally think it will be great...
    another two months of waiting i bet . lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    another two months of waiting i bet . lol
    Nah. I see this whole thing as being accelerated, because I think HP knows what's at stake. They just can't let Apple get so far ahead with the iPad--and no, I don't mean that smartphones will get short shrift. It's just that the tablet space is suddenly important, and I think HP plans on getting a webOS tablet out there ASAP.

So, I do believe HP will start making some noise very soon. They know the value of PRPRPR $as$ $well$ $as$ $Apple$ $does$...
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Nah. I see this whole thing as being accelerated, because I think HP knows what's at stake. They just can't let Apple get so far ahead with the iPad--and no, I don't mean that smartphones will get short shrift. It's just that the tablet space is suddenly important, and I think HP plans on getting a webOS tablet out there ASAP.

So, I do believe HP will start making some noise very soon. They know the value of PRPRPR $as$ $well$ $as$ $Apple$ $does$...
    I agree. It would not surprise me if we don't hear major rumors and leaks by the truckload within the next two weeks.
    Thread Merged
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    And...they will announce Pre-2 or Web slate on the same day!!
    Am I the only one who thinks Palm and HP will give a conference the day of the buyout, where they will announce webOS 1.5, Flash for webOS, a new webOS phone and a Slate?
    yes, you are the only one.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot!