1.    #1  
    Is it just my own computers or did you notice that this TreoCentral site is kind of slow compared to before. Must be quite a few traffic already. I have DSL connection at work and Cable at home. Other sites I visit are still fast as usual.

(I apologize if this is not the proper place to put this in.)

ed
    Ed
    Ditto over here... Seems very slow when "viewing new posts" and doing searches.... hm....
    Same here. Indeed, I've started visitting another Treo site. It is like lightning. I love it here, but I can do the same things in half the time over there.
    Same here...
    It would be a shame to see this site suffer at the hands of it's own success!
    Last edited by MikeK; 07/31/2002 at 03:07 PM.
    If you people visited more than the treo sections, you would have read my post of a couple of days ago noticing the same thing.

Marcus replied that they are moving to a different servers causing the slow down.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    If you people visited more than the treo sections, you would have read my post of a couple of days ago noticing the same thing.

Marcus replied that they are moving to a different servers causing the slow down.
    ahh... good to hear
    I access via DSL at home, and T-1 at work.
    - with either system, I consistently get 6-12 seconds of blank screen between each page.

Frankly, I don't come here very often for just that reason. too much dead time waiting for screens to paint!

It's a shame!
    Server move is planned for either Tuesday or Monday - hopefully it will speed up then.

Thanks,

Marcus