Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I use "Documents to Go" with my Treo 270, and since I am Norwegian I have to use some of those accent characters thats part of the Treo but they do not work with "Word to Go".
    Is there any way around that so it will work??
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Draugen
    I use "Documents to Go" with my Treo 270, and since I am Norwegian I have to use some of those accent characters thats part of the Treo but they do not work with "Word to Go".
    Is there any way around that so it will work??
    What's the specific issue? Do they not come up? Does trying to use them crash the Treo? Spout green smoke out of the speaker?
    Contact DataViz support and ask them if Documents To Go supports 8bit characters (it probably does).

I have found that although the Treo has all characters, they are not supported by the current Treo versions (only support 7bit which includes some accented characters but not all) .

The best way to confirm this is to try and send an SMS with the accented characters which Docs to Go won't work with. You should get a message saying that some characters have been removed.

Handspring have said that they will not fix the problem until they release a new Treo.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thank`s for the informatiom, (by the way, the smoke that comes out from the speaker is not green but blue!!)