Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    I'm guessing you mean 2011, but the point is still well taken.
    Correct...typo on my part.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Don't forget there is also all the people that were waiting for a second gen phone as their first WebOS phone. (*cough* me *cough*) If it was coming out in the next two months, I'd hold off before finally upgrading my Centro, but looks like that's not going to happen. So it'll likely be a 3rd gen WebOS phone at the earliest for me now, cause I'm ready to ditch my centro with broken navigation buttons and old and tired OS.

*crossing fingers for an awesome tablet coming out soon*
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    Don't forget there is also all the people that were waiting for a second gen phone as their first WebOS phone. (*cough* me *cough*) If it was coming out in the next two months, I'd hold off before finally upgrading my Centro, but looks like that's not going to happen. So it'll likely be a 3rd gen WebOS phone at the earliest for me now, cause I'm ready to ditch my centro with broken navigation buttons and old and tired OS.

*crossing fingers for an awesome tablet coming out soon*
    HP has rumored to have killed the Slate, so that is a good sign of a WebOS tablet. I believe that they won't make a official announcement until August though I wouldn't be surprised if they made a next-gen device debut tomorrow morning.

I think intentionally Palm wanted to release a 2nd gen device in June/July, but the HP buyout caused them to postpone the devices release. Also, the release of the EVO and iPhone 4G hasn't helped at all either. The release of the Droid family again will be another obstacle. Makes me wonder...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    HP has rumored to have killed the Slate, so that is a good sign of a WebOS tablet. I believe that they won't make a official announcement until August though I wouldn't be surprised if they made a next-gen device debut tomorrow morning.
    I'm curious: why do you say tomorrow morning? For myself, I don't expect any kind of announcement until August, and certainly not until after the Palm shareholder's vote on the 25th.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'm curious: why do you say tomorrow morning? For myself, I don't expect any kind of announcement until August, and certainly not until after the Palm shareholder's vote on the 25th.
    I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12