Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Made you look. But seriously. my phone is up in September and I'm thinking of the big jump (evo) but I really do like Web OS.

Anybody have any new info on possible new Web OS phones

adam
    by september there should be 1 of 2 things... A new device on sprint or at least an official announcement of a new device coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    by september there should be 1 of 2 things... A new device on sprint or at least an official announcement of a new device coming.
    I'm thinking in the Winter holiday season due to an increase in sales around that point and an announcement making more of a splash. This just makes so much more sense in regards to business practice. Microsoft does it every year with almost every product (if not every product). They know it works. This is also true for the upcoming Windows Phone 7.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    There is a whole big huge forum thread for this...

New Palm Devices

Bon Appetite
    Dude I love this OS more than anything but it's hard dealing with a phone that is being left in the dust when it comes to app development, perfomrmance, and of course hardware. Hp is making alot of moves and I'm hoping to see these in the next Pre phone. But if the Samsung Galaxy S Pro comes out anytime soon I'm jumping ship. The specs on that phone are top of the line, things I wish I could see on the Pre2 but it's highly unlikely I'll be a WebOS at least on my phone. I'm still going to get that Tablet from Hp/Palm.
    I was going to jump ship for an EVO, mainly because of no voice activated dialing. I changed my mind when Sprint announced the premium data fee and there is no 4G in NYC. This caused me to re-examine all the things that I really like about the Pre and realized that I really like the phone. So I'm going to stick with it until 4G arrives. And hopefully there will be a 4G WebOS device to consider. HP we need you to step-up.
    There will be an update very soon that will allow many PDK apps in the app store. I'd wait if I were you.
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    There will be an update very soon that will allow many PDK apps in the app store. I'd wait if I were you.
    yes, they are also running a PDK app contest starting July 1st. also, the prize money is divied up differently now to encourage more people to port apps to it. The bottom 400 apps get $1000 HP giftcard or a HP Envy 17".
    Camera Fun! & Face Morpher
    My babies =)