1.    #1  
    so I delivered to my local AT&T store earlier and the chick had a customer looking at the Pre. I pulled mine out to show him (they only have the non-working display model) some functionality & she started explaining about the phone. Then...OMG...she started telling him about all of the great reviews it got...beacuse...wait for it..."it has the Android OS on it..."!! AAHHHHHH!!! Without a second of hesitation, I responded.."no way it's webOS, the BEST OS out. Good Lord. How do these people sell phones??? What has this world come to??

unbelievable..
    This makes me feel sad
    Couldn't you just say it's Android 6.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    Then...OMG...she started telling him about all of the great reviews it got...beacuse...wait for it..."it has the Android OS on it..."!!
    If I had liquid in my mouth, I would have sprayed it all over my monitor. That was priceless.

Seriously, though, what did you expect when the Pre went to AT&T? There is nothing on the market that can hold its own next to the iPhone. I am not talking about features or price or marketing. I am talking about raw selling power. People left better carriers to get the iPhone. There are very few people left on AT&T who would buy anything other than an iPhone. The sales people do the best they can, but really, they have just become order takers for Apple at this point.
  5.    #5  
    lol...

the raw selling power comes from marketing and app availability, not features or price. My signature (not sure if it shows up on posts from my Pre) is an honest statement. I have many customers with iPhones and they honestly can't believe the things my Pre does.

and we all know what's number one on that list...(rhymes with nulti-masking)...lol
    Reminds me of the time (June 2009) that I had to correct a Sprint rep after she said that HTC was no longer making phones so this person should buy a Blackberry.

nb
    Last edited by biggnaa20; 06/16/2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: typo
    Admit it, you had the Droid-patch installed and that's what confused the poor sales-critter!
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg View Post
    Admit it, you had the Droid-patch installed and that's what confused the poor sales-critter!
    lol...nah, it was the 800mHz patch
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    When I got my pixi last month, I had to get it online because ALL the stores in my town were sold out of both the pre and pixi. I checked the 3 local sprint stores and 2 radio shacks, none had any palms in stock. Lady at radio shack was like "You could always go with the Hero, people like it and its simmiler to the Pre"

Shut up! lol hero.