1.    #1  
    As I sit here typing out a post on my comfortable 94% full sized keyboard on a svelte HP mini1000 I am reminded once again of what HP and Palm already have, and how easy it would be to make my dream device.

What I want.

10inch net-book with a detachable touchscreen,

Nvidia Ion, and the latest net-book processor, perhaps a dual core? in the keyboard section.

separately I want a dual-core OMAP ARM processor in the screen.

Dual boot, webOS and windows 7.
    I want to be able to run webOS with the keyboard, but, more intriguingly. WebOS should instant boot when the screen is removed from the keyboard.

-All the other fixins, like camera's and miniHDMI and what what.

What makes me excited is this, HP already has made a net-book sized detachable tablet keyboard thing that runs windows. check out the TC1100 HP Compaq TC1100 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/...ontent;leftCol

http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/images/TC1100.jpg

WebOS scales well, and, as demonstrated by our own forum friends, can be put on a PC without significant difficulty, imagine what the people who are payed to do this could do.

HP just bought an instant On system for a linux based OS.

Imagine the utility of a device capable of running windows, and containing a full keyboard for banging out & editing documents, but converts instantly to a webOS tablet for more streamlined and finger friendly computing.

so, how bout it HP, i invite you to announce your device in this thread, barring that, i invite my fellow precentralites to comment on my device dream, or share yours.
    Last edited by windzilla; 06/16/2010 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    What makes me excited is this, HP already has made a net-book sized detachable tablet keyboard thing that runs windows. check out the TC1100 HP Compaq TC1100 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    LOL!!! I have two of these laying around at home. Amazingly, works pretty well on Windows 7 and the XP drivers all work fine.