1.    #1  
    Hello:

Does anyone out there know whether there is any hardware (even if it is in development phase) that allows to connect the Treo to a monitor or computer projector? I am interested in making presentations (powerpoint) out of my Treo 270.

Many thanks,

Fernando
    All you need is HERE .

PRESENTER TO GO

A complete presentation solution providing corporate executives, sales and marketing professionals, educators and healthcare profesionals with a simple, fast and flexible tool for the delivery of high-quality color presentations using their handheld device...
    http://www.margi.com/images/prod_ptg_ptg_img.gif
    Hacking FreeMax
    <I><a href="http://groups.msn.com/TreoFrance">TreoFrance</a> , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo</i>
  3.    #3  
    Hi Freemax,

Thanks for your reply. However, I don't think the Presenter-To-Go works with the Treo 270. They require an I/O interface, and the latest they developed was the SD version which works with Palms. They also have a springboard version that works with Visor handhelds and other options for pocket PCs.

But nothing for the Treo 270, unless I am missing something (in that case, please advise).

Fernando
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by miralles
    Hi Freemax,

I don't think the Presenter-To-Go works with the Treo 270. They require an I/O interface, and the latest they developed was the SD version which works with Palms. They also have a springboard version that works with Visor handhelds and other options for pocket PCs.

But nothing for the Treo 270, unless I am missing something (in that case, please advise).

Fernando
    There isn't yet any way to use a Presenter-to-Go unit with any model Treo. There's something described somewhere on here (Treocentral) about an expansion add-on for the Treo 180 and 270 (and maybe the 300); I don't remember if it's memory only or if something like Presenter-to-Go would work.

And even though the Treo 90 has an SD slot, until Handspring or someone releases an SDIO driver, the SD Presenter-to-Go won't work with it.
  5.    #5  
    Wow:

I feel like we're getting close. Does anyone out there know where is the information about this add-on ?

Thanks,

Fernando