1.    #1  
    Does anyone else see something wrong with this, or is it just me? It's more than an even chance that it's just me.

Here's a link to it the live feed: http://twitter.com/dalmaer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Twitter: dullgeek
    If you're referring to the fact that the tweets all show coming from the iPhone, that's likely because they're using Macs. Some Mac Twitter applications are incorrectly identified as iPhone apps.

If you're talking about something else, then I have no idea what...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Does anyone else see something wrong with this, or is it just me? It's more than an even chance that it's just me.
    What are you seeing wrong with it? Are they chatting about the featured apps app?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Thanks. I didn't know where to put it.

I'm talking about the fact that all the tweets are via Twitter for iPhone. That seems really odd to me. I guess I understand if it's a client misattribution problem. But still it seems odd to see that from one of the Palm leaders.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Thanks. I didn't know where to put it.

I'm talking about the fact that all the tweets are via Twitter for iPhone. That seems really odd to me. I guess I understand if it's a client misattribution problem. But still it seems odd to see that from one of the Palm leaders.
    Definitely from the mac twitter client mis identifying. If your that worried though you could always dm him and ask him to change his client. But to be honest so long as he's out creating a great next webOS version, I don't really care what he tweets on.
    The last Tweet on the screen shot is the answer to your question... you can tell he's been asked a few times. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz