Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    At least its good to see HP is taking an initiative and diving into webOS development.
    HP will need to have some WebOS skillz for when they let all those excess Palm developers go after the merger.
    there are some parts of HP running a contest encouraging employees to write webOS Apps. The ones I looked at over the weekend are legit, but were supposed to be posted privately, not published where people could see it, but we had some pilot errors.

That doesn't mean you should trust all apps saying they come from HP, someone might decide to take advantage of that. But the ones we looked at were all okay, and did in fact come from HP people.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuq View Post
    there are some parts of HP running a contest encouraging employees to write webOS Apps. The ones I looked at over the weekend are legit, but were supposed to be posted privately, not published where people could see it, but we had some pilot errors.

That doesn't mean you should trust all apps saying they come from HP, someone might decide to take advantage of that. But the ones we looked at were all okay, and did in fact come from HP people.
    You're Chuq... as in Chuq Von Rospach?
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    You're Chuq... as in Chuq Von Rospach?
    Yes. Although he does post rarely, his input is a great deal. I guess my hunch was right since Chuq confirmed this and the fact that a CTO of HP just discussed the competition on the new Developer Blog video.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12