is there any news on the palm pre 2?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    yes.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ya it will be the iPrevo.. .
    Everybody wants some!..
    Forget Palm Pre 2, we need Palm 4.0. So we can keep up with iPhone releases and so we can have one of our own.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Forget Palm Pre 2, we need Palm 4.0. So we can keep up with iPhone releases and so we can have one of our own.
    you do know that that's like 2 years from now right?
    Yea, but I can dream of that day.. Today......
    We need to flash our Pres with Palm OS 6.1 cobalt
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    why are you so worried about the iphone you have a pre/pixi. If you want an Iphone then go get one.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I'm actually one of the testers of the "Palm Pre Plus Minus II Divide by Zero Edition". Screw the NDA, this phone is too hardcore to not talk about. It has 4x Snapdragons 3GB RAM (32-bit limitations) and 2x 80GB SATA6 HDD running in RAID1 for stability and fault tolerance. The damn thing makes waffles!!! They are so yummy!!!!! MMMM.

As expected battery life leaves a bit to be desired. But they are including a 1000ft MicroUSB cable, so you are never too far from a charging source.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    The damn thing makes waffles!!! They are so yummy!!!!! MMMM.
    Mine has a bug and all I get are pancakes. :-(
    Sorry blu_jayc, no news on a new Palm handset yet, at least nothing concrete.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I'm actually one of the testers of the "Palm Pre Plus Minus II Divide by Zero Edition". Screw the NDA, this phone is too hardcore to not talk about. It has 4x Snapdragons 3GB RAM (32-bit limitations) and 2x 80GB SATA6 HDD running in RAID1 for stability and fault tolerance. The damn thing makes waffles!!! They are so yummy!!!!! MMMM.

As expected battery life leaves a bit to be desired. But they are including a 1000ft MicroUSB cable, so you are never too far from a charging source.
    Wow, they really stepped up their game! I thought the Uon was crazy, but now with HP's cash it looks like they've scrapped it for this beast. I can't wait!

Re: Is this the Next Palm Pre? Called UON - Palm Support Community
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Wow, they really stepped up their game! I thought the Uon was crazy, but now with HP's cash it looks like they've scrapped it for this beast. I can't wait!

Re: Is this the Next Palm Pre? Called UON - Palm Support Community
    Yuck, HDD? Hasn't ANYONE caught up with the times? I'm skipping THIS piece of junk and waiting for a phone with a decent SSD, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    you do know that that's like 2 years from now right?
    You know how Java jumped from 1.4 to 5.0 in version numbers? I think that is what he was talking about.

at least the 1000ft cable does not cost extra LOL!
    I am not going to be pleased unless the next Palm device is a bag phone, damnit.

-n8
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I feel like those specs are more wishful thinking than an actual device. I would love to be wrong, but they sound too dreamy to be real. I guess we'll see.
    HP just needs one more acquisition to complete the feature set... Pomegranate | NS08 (might want to turn the volume way down before following that link.)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camiller View Post
    hp just needs one more acquisition to complete the feature set... pomegranate | ns08 (might want to turn the volume way down before following that link.)

wow that's hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by misterSelf View Post
    I feel like those specs are more wishful thinking than an actual device. I would love to be wrong, but they sound too dreamy to be real. I guess we'll see.
    Oh, it's real alright Mr Mystery. My phone Floyd was working off the blueprints to try to replicate one out of the couple of broken Pre's I have lying around. Scary stuff!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html