• Yes - the 5.5" iphone size model

6 37.50%
  • Yes - the 4.5" Palm Pre size model

2 12.50%
  • No

8 50.00%
  1.    #1  
    remade the post to ad more options
    I'm doing a poll. How many of you would buy this if it existed?

You can find the features in the picture, but here some left out.

-WebOS like multitasking OS, Card view, carosel view, album view ect.
    -5.5" Super Amoled screen/ or lcd all in the same size as an iphone! or
    -4.5" screen same size as palm pre dimensions
    -full 1080p recording
    - the black area near by the joysticks is a gesture area, which you can use as controls dpad, and other buttons. either just taping to the corresponding button or performing a sort of swipe. Note: the gesture area won't be needed for regular phone use, as the gestures will be imporved and availalbe on the regular screen.
    -3g/4g if available
    -on screen keyboard
    -maybe tegra 2 chipset

you can read the rest of the features on the picture.
    Last edited by gselsidi; 06/12/2010 at 11:23 AM.
    I don't know what to say... the image sold me with the horizontal slider. I would go for battery life and thin, to be honest... and not care as much about the screen size.
    No - To big, don't like landscape orientation and I have no need for joysticks on my phone.

Also looks like you would have to open the keyboard to use the gesture area...don't love that.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by konsole View Post
    I don't know what to say... the image sold me with the horizontal slider. I would go for battery life and thin, to be honest... and not care as much about the screen size.
    It will be thin and normal to great battery life 6hour range ect. But like i said the charger will be built in and you can plug in it where ever you like, its going to be a usb slot that you can either plug into a wall outlet like the palm pre does, or just plug the usb directly to a computer to charge.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    No - To big, don't like landscape orientation and I have no need for joysticks on my phone.

Also looks like you would have to open the keyboard to use the gesture area...don't love that.
    The gestures will be improved so there will be no need for a gesture area, you will be able to run gestures on the screen without opening the keyboard.
    ...but if you plug it into a wall it's going to need a 100-240v to 5v transformer built into the phone. That would make it huge/thick?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  7.    #7  
    alright going to head home talk to u guys later lol
  8.    #8  
    ...but if you plug it into a wall it's going to need a 100-240v to 5v transformer built into the phone. That would make it huge/thick?
    no for that you will have that charger thingy palm gives you to allow you to plug in usb to the outlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    The gestures will be improved so there will be no need for a gesture area, you will be able to run gestures on the screen without opening the keyboard.
    That seems to contradict what you said here:

"the black area near by the joysticks is a gesture area"
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #10  
    That seems to contradict what you said here:

"the black area near by the joysticks is a gesture area"
    yes gesture area for games only. not for regular phone use.