1.    #1  
    My wife has a TREO 270 and she's having frequent issues with her TREO where someone will call her and the unit will lock-up during the displaying of the caller. It appears completly unresponsive and requires the reset pin to be inserted to allow further operation.

This has happened at least 5 times. I've witnessed it twice. Anyone else have a TREO 270 that just locks up? She has no Hacks installed, only Launch'Em and a few other applications (Mostly games).

Thanks for any feedback/suggestions on this one. I'm about to return it for replacement.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Originally posted by jonecool
    My wife has a TREO 270 and she's having frequent issues with her TREO where someone will call her and the unit will lock-up during the displaying of the caller. It appears completly unresponsive and requires the reset pin to be inserted to allow further operation.

This has happened at least 5 times. I've witnessed it twice. Anyone else have a TREO 270 that just locks up? She has no Hacks installed, only Launch'Em and a few other applications (Mostly games).

Thanks for any feedback/suggestions on this one. I'm about to return it for replacement.
    Is she running TreoAlertMgr by any chance ? I've had the same kind of issue lately but it only started happening when I updated TreoAlertMgr from v0.1 to v0.21.