Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, if it worked for Betty White to get her on SNL. let's get Palm to hire Jason, fund his remaining college, and have him roll all of his patches into the core OS.

He's added more features to webOS than Palm has... Please join/like/RT/Digg/etc this new group!!!

Invite People to "Palm needs to hire Jason Robitaille" and let's run up the numbers...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133622476652994
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 02/06/2011 at 08:32 PM.
    I like it, but will he be able to thrive with the HP overlords trying to maximize profits?

Perhaps they make him an "executive consultant", he wanders the halls in in his Obi-Wan Kenobi outfit and he is allowed full access to any department.

...and has to be consulted on all software decisions.

...and is paid handsomely.
  3.    #3  
    I am sure he would be cheap compared to the people they recently lost, and he is more prolific in delivering quality stuff than all of the Palm developers combined... It's a bargain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Well, if it worked for Betty White to get her on SNL. let's get Palm to hire Jason, fund his remaining college, and have him roll all of his patches into the core OS.

He's added more features to webOS than Palm has... Please join/like/RT/Digg/etc this new group!!!

Invite People to "Palm needs to hire Jason Robitaille" and let's run up the numbers...
    Sorry. I selfishly want Jason to stay accessible to us.

haha
    Well, join the group anyway...
    I honestly would do it for YOU, but I am not on FB. I do not have a FB account.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I honestly would do it for YOU, but I am not on FB. I do not have a FB account.
    They are free.
    Joined... I seriously doubt that HP/Palm cares what we do on Facebook... but it's free to click, so click I shall.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  8.    #8  
    it worked to get betty white invited to host SNL!

thanks for your support!
    They are free.
    1) I have no desire for that. I'm afraid people from my school years may find me. lol

2) What happened to your post between my two? Weird.
    I don't know if Jason is the Answer...maybe Jayson Werth. I feel kewl as all heck w/ my Palm Pre! You can Talk, Text, & Travel the Web...all for $79! Are you kidding? AND I didn't even mention any apps! Nothing like my Directv App. I can DVR my Phillie Games. The best is when I listen to my Phillies' Game on my phone!
    Out of curiousity why do you love your Palm Pre?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Here is the group:
    [url= needs to hire Jason Robitaille | Facebook[/url]
    thanks for posting that. I don't know enoug about Facebook to have figures that out yet...
    They need to hire Jason and actually get things done.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    They need to hire Jason and actually get things done.
    join the fb group to help make the point!
    I am joining these things in "solidarity".... Like rlee, I don't do Facebook... I don't do Twitter.. I don't do MySpace (if that's even used anymore)... I don't do social networking except something like LinkedIn. Even if they paid me to join, I have no interest But I will yell Jason's name out the train door as it pulls away from every station on the way to work. I will whisper Jason's name to the back of the person's head who is standing in front of me at Walgreen's. I will answer "Jason" to anyone who says "how are you today?". I will do these things... but please don't ask me to join a social networking site.
  16.    #16  
    LOL Jason just joined the group!
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Im in
  18.    #18  
    Thanks. It would be helpful if folks would post here when they join. There are currently 9 members, including Jason!
    LOL Jason just joined the group!
    That's frakkin' hilarious!
  20.    #20  
    @helloNNNewman...

you eschew the social netwok as I eschew the cloud. The irony is awesome!

now, could you get a friend to take a video of you hollering out of the train and wispering to strangers at Walgreens?... I think that would be hysterical, and we need to see proof that you will really do those things.

in fact, we will do 'stupid Pre owner tricks' for our next viral stunt...
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 06/09/2010 at 08:28 AM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast