1.    #1  
    Ok, you think I’m lying right, do your research and check it out and you'll be surprised... call a friend at Palm or something......

Well this is the thing @ pip smith you would be right if Palm wasn't bought out by HP which is now making a new device with the webOS foundation and applying it to a new Palm as we know it handset... so you are right but so am i....

They have a new handset because i know the mobile carriers directors and those who are high enough to know have seen it... and as I’m one of them close to the source who have been told it from someone as senior then i guess you will be hearing about that new handset/smartphone within the next two months...

Unless anyone has any more info to share about it right now... ask your sources if you have any?
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/08/2010 at 08:43 AM.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/08/2010 at 08:43 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    fair enough, new heads up new palm being shown to distrubtion companies in Europe, i think they are looking for a disty
    Still having difficulty in understnading what you just said. They are making a new palm phone. But they are created a new OS and only using webOS as a base. Do your say the next palm phone will have a different OS to the current one on the pre and pixi? Is that right or are my reading wrong?
    I bet you the steve jobs will announce a new iPhone yesterday...

Everyone has known for MONTHS that 'shortly' after iPhone is announced Palm will announce phone for holiday shopping season....

Unless you have a pic/leak of new phone.... you are not giving us any new information... yet. But def keep Plucking away at your contacts!! they may slip!!
  6.    #6  
    I hear you Antonio3 I’m still plucking and hopefully might have one soon to test where i work, then i can snap and upload... getting the new iPhone today funny you mentioned that lol

@ pip smith yes

New Phone

New OS or should we say refurbished WebOS

Better Build Quality and it's meant to be as slim as hell
    I somewhat agree with your timeline, as I don't think Palm's R&D have been sitting on their backsides for a year.
    Refurbished webOS? Are we talking an advanced version of webOS say webOS 2.0 or a big enough change that it requires also a name change? I think most people just want an advanced 2.0 version and not a refurbished OS.

And when you mention them courting european carriers does that mean that they have already found a US carrier?

If you are in a position of know, then feel free to share whatever you find.
    @mcmkone.....I can't see your first post...must be blocked for some reason!
    I wonder will it have a physical key board.....
  10.    #10  
    @ pip smith i will i could tell you more however i just got the scoop about this in a brief this morning so can't give you more then i already know however i think it might be a rebuild of WebOS and you might be right they may even call it 2.0, all i know is as soon as i find out more i'll update everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmkone View Post
    @ pip smith i will i could tell you more however i just got the scoop about this in a brief this morning so can't give you more then i already know however i think it might be a rebuild of WebOS and you might be right they may even call it 2.0, all i know is as soon as i find out more i'll update everyone.
    Well my PM box is nowhere near full so feel free to drop some juicy photos and details in there if you get any.
    But if a new device does come out sometime soon I certainly will buy myself out of my contract and jump on to the new
    A new handset can't come soon enough for most people. Sure do wish you had more on the specs though.