1.    #1  
    I was searching the internet and I found replacement batteries ranging from $8 to $35.

Do any of you have a trusted site you go to to buy replacement parts for your Palm TX? I'm the kind of guy that will take stuff apart and solder things back together to get them to work again.

Anything additional information I should keep in mind when buying a new battery?

Any help would be appreciated!
    I replaced the battery in my m505 years ago, but never in my TX. My only issue was stripping the little screws that held the back on. Luckily, I had ordered some replacement screws.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I replaced the battery in my m505 years ago, but never in my TX. My only issue was stripping the little screws that held the back on. Luckily, I had ordered some replacement screws.
    Yeah, I'm always really careful with the screws. I have all the tools to open her up, including the weird star-shaped ones used on the TX. Really my only worry is soldering the tiny connections.

Actually, while we're at it, can any of you recommend a small soldering kit? Something cheap but reliable?