1.    #1  
    no news, no leaks, no nada.

i'm gonna stand by webos until they come out with another smartphone, but it would be kinda neato if palm can let the consumers know what's in the pipeline (and i know palm isn't obligated).

just so palm doesn't forget, is it possible to put a daily counter on precentral's homepage labeled "no news... no leaks... no nada." or something to that effect? for the folks that are excited about this badarse mobile os and it's future, i think it would get the attention of the folks over there at sunnyvale. just give a tad little bit of something to their supporters to keep them stoked (especially the sprint folks who've held on for a year w/no info).

yay or nay?
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 06/07/2010 at 02:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    no news, no leaks, no nada.

i'm gonna stand by webos until they come out with another smartphone, but it would be kinda neato if palm can let the consumers know what's in the pipeline (and i know palm isn't obligated).

just so palm doesn't forget, is it possible to put a daily counter on precentral's homepage labeled "no news... no leaks... no nada." or something to that effect? for the folks that are excited about this badarse mobile os and it's future, i think it would get the attention of the folks over there at sunnyvale. give us just a tad little bit of something to their supporters stoked (especially the sprint folks who've held on for a year w/no info).

yay or nay?

thats a really good Idea, I wounder if the moderator of this site could request something like that. To me, your right, Palm could atleast give us some heads up on whats going on, since we have been so loyal.