1.    #1  
    Do you think there will be a another sprint phone this year? I realize the HP biz may have slowed some things down but didn't Palm have another phone in the works. My concern is that Palm will release a phone this year on sprint that will not have a front facing camera. All the "top" smartphones this year will have two cameras for video chatting which is the next big thing in the smartphone wars.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    no you can't get no news because there is no news. I get more and more scared that webOS is going to fall so far behind it's not going to make it and go the way of the dreamcast. Gosh I loved my dreamcast.
    They always say no news is good news, not! I can't wait any longer must move on because just like time technology waits for no one, either you innervate or get out of the way. Life moves fast
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    They always say no news is good news, not! I can't wait any longer must move on because just like time technology waits for no one, either you innervate or get out of the way. Life moves fast
    Life moves fast, keep up with the pace

But can we stop having new threads asking the same thing?
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    lols@ life moves fast
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    no gnus is good gnus with gary gnu .. Hahah sorry I couldn't help myself.