Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok so, you all didn't hear this from me, i cannot reveal my source, I can understand if you guys take the following as rumor cuz you know nothing about me, but the source IS credible and IS privy to and works CLOSELY with ****** companies.... ok so here it goes.... (i am a kid on christmas morning with bunk beds, bicycles and rock 'em sock 'em robots right now cuz i just found out about this) COMING FALL 2010 ("second half of 2010" lol) A 4.3" 2ND GEN PALM PRE LAUNCHING ON SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR. CAll me names, call me out, take it with a grain of salt if u wanna be a hater, or do like me..... and get like you just heard you won the lottery
    For some reason, I read your post as Billy Mays on an infomercial.

That's good news though!
    4.3, that's way to big for me
    Cool. Well, it may be bigger and some people want something a little bigger. What size is teh droid and evo? Just nice to ehar that SOMETHING is in the works!
    For some strange reason I believe you. Probably because of all the leaks we've been hearing about from Sprint reps here and there.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    One of the reasons I got a pre was because it didn't take the entirety of one pocket to carry.

According to you, we'll see in fall if you're right.
    I have the same source as the OP. The 2nd generation Pre also has a 18 MP camera, 80 gb of storage, 2 front facing cameras, and access to the iPhone's app store! XD
  8.    #8  
    to add "insult to injury" or whatever to my post.... I just got a call back from my source telling me " don't go leaking this on any forums!!" good thing he has no idea that i'm "feltmoney" otherwise i'd be in trouble!! :P
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    I have the same source as the OP. The 2nd generation Pre also has a 18 MP camera, 80 gb of storage, 2 front facing cameras, and access to the iPhone's app store! XD
    I dunno whether you are mocking me with that reply or if ur actually serious. One thing is for sure tho bro... We do NOT Have the same source.
    *revision*
    after a second read..... for sure louis is messing with me... i read the first time to quick
    Last edited by feltmoney; 06/05/2010 at 06:24 PM.
    just having some fun... i didn't try to mock you, its just that we've had so many rumors that its hard to believe anybody. No offense
  11.    #11  
    just having some fun... i didn't try to mock you, its just that we've had so many rumors that its hard to believe anybody. No offense
    cool dude.... i love those specs but wow thats like almost a unicorn in my backyard showed up last night after i got home from the club at 4am. just kidding

mine is not a rumor, it was a leak
    Last edited by feltmoney; 06/05/2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: ?
    I expect it to be a big device, since it wouldn't make sense to launch a device in the Pre's size range given it recently launched on AT&T.

This would allow them to fill the last gap in their Pixi-Pre-C40 lineup.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    2 front cameras will generate a 3d image with the appropriate glasses from the theater. Awesome!

but 4.3 is the size of my Garmin. Too big for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by feltmoney View Post
    Ok so, you all didn't hear this from me, i cannot reveal my source, I can understand if you guys take the following as rumor cuz you know nothing about me, but the source IS credible and IS privy to and works CLOSELY with ****** companies.... ok so here it goes.... (i am a kid on christmas morning with bunk beds, bicycles and rock 'em sock 'em robots right now cuz i just found out about this) COMING FALL 2010 ("second half of 2010" lol) A 4.3" 2ND GEN PALM PRE LAUNCHING ON SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR. CAll me names, call me out, take it with a grain of salt if u wanna be a hater, or do like me..... and get like you just heard you won the lottery
    Any other information? Thanks for this though!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    I would LOVE a 4.3 in webOS phone... The physical keyboard would be soo much nicer. It doesn't make sense though, palm would have both extremes covered, smallest and largest screen available. 3.7 seems to make more sense. Atleast that's what the droid series is using.
    4.3 is the size of the Evo....
    I've hopes for a new device soon. Didn't necessarily want it that big, but I'm a big guy so I'll appreciate it. My wife won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by feltmoney View Post
    A 4.3" 2ND GEN PALM PRE LAUNCHING ON SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!
    im pretty excited as well, specially since my contract is over in december, buuut

..err but the question arises, when a 4.3"-screen phone, such as the newly released evo 4G, is in the making, its almost mandatory that it come with an onscreen keyboard..and NO physical keyboard.
    although having this new HUGE palm device would FINALLY make way for an onscreen keyboard for whiny pre users, it makes me ask, will it come with a physical one?

palm said its ALWAYS going to make phones with portrait PHYSICAL keyboards, or at least phones that you can text with one hand. so, why the big change?
    this 4.3" rumor makes me a bit suspicious.
    and you know how i loves me some physical keyboard in the morning :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Your inability to detect and dismiss that guys extreme sarcasm alone makes me question your gullibility. 80GB? iTune App access? 2 front cameras? I dont mean to step on your fun but whether or not your "source" is real, you dont seem hard to fool.
    Or he could be being very nice whilst implying his own sarcasm, sarcasm you fell for. It's called defusing the bomb.
    I'm taking this with a grain of salt lol. But that doesn't stop me from crack a smiling at rumors like this.
    A new Palm webOS device would be very welcome by this year!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    Any other information? Thanks for this though!
    all i can tell u is the guy who told me is a long time company rep. and i'm not some gulible kid who will believe anything
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast