Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I call shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Your post count makes mine look puny.
    Thats what she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by r-nice View Post
    I call shenanigans.
    Me too! ShaDavis's post count must have been artificially enhanced. Shame on you ShaDavis... My post count is all natural.

Really nothing new here... Moving along...

Hope they dont make the mistake of making an exclusive to Sprint again.. Hope its available to more carriers.

WOnt mind going back to my cheaper SPrint plan though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Really nothing new here... Moving along...

Hope they dont make the mistake of making an exclusive to Sprint again.. Hope its available to more carriers.

WOnt mind going back to my cheaper SPrint plan though.
    I'd like to see the next-gen Palm phone launch on multiple carriers at the same time. (Well... Maybe not TMobile..)
  6.    #66  
    I'd like to see the next-gen Palm phone launch on multiple carriers at the same time. (Well... Maybe not TMobile..)
    +1 but on sprint as a wimax phone obviously!
    What's wrong with people who have a lot of posts?
    Just like Logan's Run... once you hit 3000 (in this case) you have to go to LastDay.. or run from the forums! Shadavis is a runner!

Sorry... Back On-Topic now....
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    Thats what she said.
    thats funny !

Me too! ShaDavis's post count must have been artificially enhanced. Shame on you ShaDavis... My post count is all natural.

preagra does a post count good !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There was an article a while back in which it was discussed that Palm's strong position of wanting to stay away from virtual keyboards as one of the strong draws that helped bring Ruby into the team. Palm has always specialized in phones with keyboard interfaces, and Ruby really pushed for the original iPhone to incorporate one too (but that's another story). But that was back in a time when screen size and quality were limited.
    Let's also not forget that before the Palm smartphone's the Palm Pilots did not have keyboards, but you used graffiti and could call up the virtual keyboard on occasion. As for the the limited screen size, I remember when I went from my T5 to the Centro that I wonder where the screen went. Now the Pre screen seems huge compared to the Centro. While 4.3" seems big compared to the Pre screen it seems to be the direction that many phones are going to keep their customer base happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonic View Post
    Let's also not forget that before the Palm smartphone's the Palm Pilots did not have keyboards, but you used graffiti and could call up the virtual keyboard on occasion.
    Yup... I was only talking about phones tho

I was sitting on the train the other day on the way to work next to an older guy and his son/grandson and he pulled out an old Palm V-series and started playing an old card game on it. It was funny to see the difference as I sat there surfin on my Pre and streaming music. Ahhh.. was a nice trip back Now I'm excited to see the next evolution coming!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/05/2010 at 08:33 PM.
    Time to go to Sanctuary . One of my favorite movies.

Just like Logan's Run... once you hit 3000 (in this case) you have to go to LastDay.. or run from the forums! Shadavis is a runner!

Last edited by VaccPalm; 06/05/2010 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Time to go to Sanctuary . One of my favorite movies.
    My sanctuary is a combination of Notepad++, Photoshop, WebOS Emulator, and WOSQI...

yeah back on topic now lol , oh would you fenture to guess how many people actually even know that movie , oh i could guess how old blaise is by the thanks button lol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Rofl.. Zinggg! No, wait... I think I'm older than her!

And getting older every day a new webOS phone isn't out (nice segue, huh?)
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/05/2010 at 08:40 PM.

I was sitting on the train the other day on the way to work next to an older guy and his son/grandson and he pulled out an old Palm V-series and started playing an old card game on it. It was funny to see the difference as I sat there surfin on my Pre and streaming music. Ahhh.. was a nice trip back Now I'm excited to see the next evolution coming!
    +1
    the good old days when i wasn't born yet
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    well... lemme be honest, i just yesterday picked up a new phone that just so happens to have a 4.3 inch screen and all i can tell u is if i can get a webos unit with physical keyboard, and some more apps, im on it, btw it should prolly have an HDcamera on it as for 4.3 being too big i have to admit it feels smaller in my pocket than a bulky pre, i swear im not hating because a large part of me does still miss it, what can i say, the stories about "floyd" kinda scared me off j/k
    My source at Sprint is telling me the same thing. Sprint already has test models and it's basically a Pre Plus with a BIG screen.
    He also says that they are testing the CDMA version of the iPhone 4G and that it's supposed to release at the same time as the Verizon version or shortly afterward.
    The Saint

I pull out my T5 when ever I want to play the Classic games since the screen is so huge. I remember trying to play Sodoku on the Centro with the screen so small.
    gosh darn I hope it's not too big. I don't like the big phone craze. My pre is a great size. If they can get more screen in a similar size, great, but hopefully they diversify the product line, not just make it bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah back on topic now lol , oh would you fenture to guess how many people actually even know that movie , oh i could guess how old blaise is by the thanks button lol !!

Rofl.. Zinggg! No, wait... I think I'm older than her!

And getting older every day a new webOS phone isn't out (nice segue, huh?)
    I bet you're not! But that is a great segue.

@Windzilla: Yep, if it's the same basic size as the current Pre, but utilizes the space for a larger screen, I'm all for it. But I'm not wanting a ginormo-phone, either -- I like the current form-factor's size.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast