Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Hey all. I thought of a great idea. This sunday 6/6/10 @ exactly 6:00 p.m. and for one hour, how cool would it be if a sizeable group of precentral users log onto chatroulette and demo/advertise/convince the masses to consider palm as their next cell phone purchase?
    lol... demo'ing the Pre to all the nekkid guys that are all over that service
    all i can say is...

lulz
    I like the idea, but how about a better service? Like twitter, or just the internet in general? Flood twitter, Facebook, comments in other sites, etc. Create a viral? Get some news on Engadget?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I like the idea, but how about a better service? Like twitter, or just the internet in general? Flood twitter, Facebook, comments in other sites, etc. Create a viral? Get some news on Engadget?
    I'd be more inclined to go that route (not into Chatroulette myself), but I think it could definitely be up to each person to go wherever they feel and flood the interwebs
    its actually a great idea. We'd frustrate a lot of perverts looking for a different sort of pixi.

we could offer a prize for the person that holds a viewer the longest. Minimum of 3 seconds required.

personally, I'm afraid to go to that sight. But you should all go for this great idea
    I would do twitter. That seems like a good idea. People on chatroulette will just click next or continue servicing themselves.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I would do twitter. That seems like a good idea. People on chatroulette will just click next or continue servicing themselves.
    ... must bite tongue...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ... must bite tongue...
    WHAT?!?! I like birds!!

And you are a mod. You can say whatever you want!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    personally, I'm afraid to go to that sight. But you should all go for this great idea
    HAHAHAHA this one tickled my funny bone
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-6-2010-a.html

June 6 is 'Buy an App Day' Make sure to include that into the viral campaign.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Im in! I love webos and would love to help promote it!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    So if I sign up for twitter should I just one status update or like a bunch?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    While 6/6/2009 was the date Sprint launched the Palm Pre, 6/6/2010 is the date AT&T is supposedly launching the Pixi Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    its actually a great idea. We'd frustrate a lot of perverts looking for a different sort of pixi.
    So now they're launching Pixi's at Chatroulette - How much does a Pixi cost on that site?

TTB

(P.S. Never heard of Chatroulette before. Thanks for the reviews, clearly it's not my cup o' tea!)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Someone go make a Facebook group and post a link. Label it like PreCentral presents a viral campaign or something. We should make this P|C official...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Everytime I go to chatroulle i'm dissapointed. If you're not hung, don't bother to show.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    Everytime I go to chatroulle i'm dissapointed. If you're not hung, don't bother to show.
    hahaha.. ok that one made me laugh Guess I'll keep my gf away from that site so I don't look bad. I'll help with this 6/6 promotion, but I'm making chatroulette off limits to her... I have enough problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ... must bite tongue...
    Don't you dare!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    someone make a **** app!

(you gotta serve your audience.)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    Hey all. I thought of a great idea. This sunday 6/6/10 @ exactly 6:00 p.m. and for one hour, how cool would it be if a sizeable group of precentral users log onto chatroulette and demo/advertise/convince the masses to consider palm as their next cell phone purchase?
    ohh no! No way I don't want to demo my pre to people showing me their junk xD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast