1.    #1  
    My wife, 2 sons and I ran into the Palm Crew on Market St on Sunday around 3:30. We scored 3 cases for our 3 Pre/Pixi's and some COOL t-shirts.

I tried to find them down at Penn's Landing earlier, but I didn't have any luck. I heard they went down to South Street again, since it was so popular on Saturday.

It was pretty neat. They were going around and getting people to try out the phones by typing in their email address into a text message going to a palm phone number for a chance to win a free phone.

We found some Philadelphia Animal Crackers at a store in Gallery mall ahead of time and gave them to the crew as a Philly memento. (I don't think they are used to people giving them things).

Check out the photos...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wilderf; 05/30/2010 at 05:33 PM.
  2.    #2  
    More pictures...
    Last edited by wilderf; 05/30/2010 at 05:29 PM.
  3.    #3  
    A few more...
    Last edited by wilderf; 05/30/2010 at 05:28 PM.
    you lucky dog congrats ....
    wow starting to hope i was in a big city. Some of those gals are cute!

If i were a stranger to Palm, I'd talk to them if they approached me smart... nice one palm.
  6.    #6  
    Plus they are getting a ton of email addresses...
    My brother was at Penn's Landing waiting for them. He got upset and left after 3pm. I think he is going to try tomorrow.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    That's awesome! I need to check their schedule and see if they will be in our area too