1.    #1  
    It really dawned on me today that I bet I spend more time reading the forums on PreCentral.net than time spent actually using my Pre and all of the apps.
    Anyone else as addicted as I am?
    Ninety percent of the time, I browse Pre|Central on my Pre. So I do both at the same time
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ninety percent of the time, I browse Pre|Central on my Pre. So I do both at the same time
    GOOD ANSWER!

I have the Precentral App. I might as well use it!
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I too read it on my Pre. Wifey gave me a nasty look in church...
    since the Pre doesn't really do much yet you have to keep up on what's new. I see myself in the next year less researching on how to change things as WebOS will get a lot better.

sometimes I feel I only have a data plan for email and precentral. Lol.
    equal for me, because I am usually reading precentral from my pre. Verizon needs a special data plan for "precentral only" use...
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 05/30/2010 at 01:37 PM.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Hello. My name is mrdmc, and I am a PreCentral-a-holic. It's been 30 minutes since my last connection....
    Well, I guess I am multitasking. At least one browser is on Precentral most of the times. I couldnt say that I have precentral up more than drPodder or Scoop (or Feeds), though.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    sorry to be annoying, but

'then' = subsequently or soon afterward

'than' = to introduce the basis of comparison

therefore

'Who spends more time reading PreCentral thAn using their Pre/Pixie?'