1.    #1  
    So, I'm now seeing the powermat for iphone being adverised a lot. Its pretty ugly compared to the pre and pixi touchstone. Palm should be advertising the one part of their hardware that is much better than any of the competition. I've had a few people say they didn't even know about the touchstone and are now considering a pre because of it.

Oh well. Guess the iphone is yet more amazing with its new revolutionary accessory that nobody else ever thought of.
    : (){:|:&};:
    It's not amazing. It's magical.
    I thought Powermat could be for a lot of devices. I'm almost certain I saw a Blackberry one and also an expensive multi-device one.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I thought Powermat could be for a lot of devices. I'm almost certain I saw a Blackberry one and also an expensive multi-device one.
    Correct. These inductions chargers were around for years before Palm "invented" it.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Correct. These inductions chargers were around for years before Palm "invented" it.
    Yep like in them cordless powered toothbrushes and razors etc.
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by twiktor View Post
    Yep like in them cordless powered toothbrushes and razors etc.
    Correct - and for phones too: WildCharge Releases iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry Pearl/8800 Wireless Charging Adapters - Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Correct - and for phones too: [url= Releases iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry Pearl/8800 Wireless Charging Adapters - Feb 2008[/url]
    Indeed, but palm was the first phone company to embrace it and make a beautiful design. The others were expensive and not so nice after market options.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Indeed, but palm was the first phone company to embrace it and make a beautiful design. The others were expensive and not so nice after market options.
    Don't forget the Palm version was pretty expensive too until Palm started going out of business. But as a custom, only-useful-with-one-device solution, Palm's charger looks pretty good.