Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I live about a half hour away from Philadelphia, and when I read the news that Palm was in NY and the next stop is philadelphia, I got extremely psyched about it! I even have a big orange palm vinyl on the back of my car, so hopefully it will help the palm people spot me out.

However, the link in the article refers to h t t p : / / 125205757509368 /, which is nonexistent and therefore doesn't help me.
    Does anybody have any idea where and when in Philadelphia I would be able to find these people?
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    Independence Hall via Palm on Facebook

Palm Summer Tour: Philadelphia | Facebook

Take as many pictures as you can, I'm interested in what they are doing and the cars too.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

Palm Summer Tour: Philadelphia | Facebook

Take as many pictures as you can, I'm interested in what they are doing and the cars too.
    +1 Get some nice swag!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    when are they gona be there I live like 30 mins from philly too
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

[url= Summer Tour: Philadelphia | Facebook[/url]

If I didn't move away, I would have definitely stopped by and checked it out...
    I'm going to swing by Inedependence Hall on my way to work tomorrow. It's like 4 or 5 blocks from my house.

And Mrs. Philly's going to hit the one on South St.

Very nice!!!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Guys!
    I'm leaving in like 25 min, so Ill be there in about an hour, Ill try and keep you guys all updated as much as possible(via my palm pre of course)
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    Just hooked up with the Palm Crew at Independence Hall here in Philly.

Got a Palm Slip case, shirt & Palm lip balm... There calling it "The Palm Balm" LoL!!!!!

I got a short 15sec vid of the Palm Eco cars driving past Independence Hall I'll post in a bit.
  9.    #9  
    just parked a block away from independence hall! Time to find some palm people!

EDIT: just saw 5 palm smart cars, trying to where all the people are
    Last edited by eovnu87435ds; 05/29/2010 at 11:37 AM.
    Try 4th & Walnut.... There were 2 ( a guy & a girl) there at say 11am this morning.
  11.    #11  
    I found them all right infront of independence hall, they're roaming all around that area. Posting pics in 2 minutes
    Nice.... As soon as I get a chance I'll post the vid I got of the "Palm ECO Car Caravan" I got this morning before work. I told them all to come to myub for a pint or 2 when they were done there day. See what happens.
  13.    #14  
    A picture of me decked out with new palm swag, with the palm crew!
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/CIMG0029.jpg

Free Palm Slip Case
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/CIMG0030.jpg

Palm Balm!
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/CIMG0031.jpg

Thats all for now guys! More to come when I get home!

On another note, i was talking to one of the palm people. They are in PA until tuesday, and Wednesday starts Washington DC!

Awesome nice pics!! Looks like you had tons of fun By the way I believe that is the Slide case they gave you, the slip case is simply the leather pouch the phones slips in and out of with no strap
    They're at 4th and South right now, go check them out if in the area!

They were shouting "Free phones, want a chance to get a free phone?" and not much people are stopping to see what's going on
    for some strange reason I am not surprised they stopped at South St....you know with all their 'freaky/creepy' palm commercials it seems fitting lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    for some strange reason I am not surprised they stopped at South St....you know with all their 'freaky/creepy' palm commercials it seems fitting lol.
    So true lol... South street is pretty cool though
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So true lol... South street is pretty cool though
    Oh heck yea it is, I love it there and try to go at least once a month since I cant stand I95 during the times I go, takes way too long to get past just 3 exit ramps. I wonder how many cross dressers they have witnessed today? I'm not into drag but from same crowd(bi)...I should do something off the wall and head down like that to see their reaction , never know I could be on their next commercial.
    Last edited by Binary Tech; 05/29/2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Anyone know where they are going to be on Monday? I'm heading into the city that day, is there any news, or just check back before I head in?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast