Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Oh heck yea it is, I love it their and try to go at least once a month since I cant stand I95 during the times I go, takes way too long to get past just 3 exit ramps. I wonder how many cross dressers they have witnessed today? I'm not into drag but from same crowd...I should do something off the wall and head down to see their reaction like that, never know I could be on their next commercial.
    Me and my friends used to visit South Street every so often. It was always a good time.

Now that I live right next to Atlanta, I don't really have the ability to visit...
    Awesome, i'd rep some palm if they came to the tampa area, Im in sarasota but i'd drive to rep. Heh. Cool thoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Awesome, i'd rep some palm if they came to the tampa area, Im in sarasota but i'd drive to rep. Heh. Cool thoe.
    I live in Pinellas I'd head over there too let me know if you hear anything...
    I was at boathouse Row from 3 till 340 and nobody showed up, i drove up and down and walked up and down twice nothing = [[[
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    I was at boathouse Row from 3 till 340 and nobody showed up, i drove up and down and walked up and down twice nothing = [[[
    Same here. This is the worst advertised publicity event ever. Drove up and down boathouse row about 4 times. Parked and walked around to the waterfront as well.

also went to Penn's Landing yesterday and saw nothing at all from Columbus Blvd. For those of you not from the area, Penn's Landing is around TG acres of land so they should be a tad more specific. I wasn't about to park at Penn's Landing (parking is $17 bucks) and explore.
    same here. was at Boat House Row from 2PM to 3PM and then quit and headed to Old City to hang out and then about 4PM, four Palm cars drove by on 2nd and Market. Looked like they went right to the I-95 exit heading south. Heard they'll be in DC next but I also heard they'll be in Philly until TUESDAY but I did not see a schedule for Tuesday anywhere. Lame.
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...4/CIMG0176.jpg
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...4/CIMG0175.jpg
    I tried to take some pictures of the car while I was driving but the camera app took too long to load.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12