Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Another week has passed and still no news from Palm, not a single drop. I kind of expect it though. I believe they'll be mum til the acquisition. I do hope that all of this waiting will pay off. Whatever it is that you're going to come up with Palm make sure it's worth the wait.

Is there anybody out there still waiting? Or have you jumped ship already?
    I think this suits the situation...

I am still waiting for whats next, But I am not going to wait forever. I am not giving up yet, once the HP deal goes through I am sure will will here more.
    Last edited by Butters3605; 05/28/2010 at 05:08 PM.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I picked up three more touchstones recently for my wife, but my wife doesn't have a webos phone yet. I just can't bring myself to buy her a year old phone on Sprint at full price. At least if Sprint had the plus I'd feel a little less bad. I'm tired of waiting for something new, but don't want to give up my touchstones or webos.
    I've jumped ship.
    totally agree with the OP as much I luv my pre I would like to know something about the upcoming update/fuctionality/features/phones. Something to look forward 2 ***sigh***
    I'm actually sort of glad there are no rumors at the moment, much as the thought of a new device to compete with other flagship models is tantalizing. Everyone goes nuts around here when the rumors turn on.
    Maybe we'll hear something in June sometime.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    palm'd be smart to release atleast plussed versions of the pre/pixi on Sprint. and Sprint'd be smart to allow them to, unless they want to see many webOS users jump ship to vzw or at&t because of lack of new hardware, or even worse: go to the evo (android) and get aggrivated and leave the smartphone world for good D:
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    palm'd be smart to release atleast plussed versions of the pre/pixi on Sprint. and Sprint'd be smart to allow them to, unless they want to see many webOS users jump ship to vzw or at&t because of lack of new hardware, or even worse: go to the evo (android) and get aggrivated and leave the smartphone world for good D:
    Why would they get mad because of the Evo? And I believe people want brand new hardware, not the plus versions.
    In my opinion, upgrading from my Sprint Pre to a Pre Plus is definitely not worth switching carriers or wasting our yearly upgrade on... The Plus is nicer, but it's barely an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    I think this suits the situation...

Or maybe .
    This palm pre or palm pre plus debuted in Jan 2009 at CES. Now its almost June2010. New Hardware should come regularly every year, just pick a time, early middle or late of the year, but bring a new hardware on that time again and again