1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Is anyone using this software. If so how do transfer the files and get them to install on my phone. Drag and drop, and send to are not working.
    I think they would have to write an app specifically to support webOS.
  3.    #3  
    They said it works with all phones. I was told to tranfer the .jad file by usb to the phone. Then disconnect and open the file from the phone. To my understanding you cant access files from the pre. Am I right on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by eharris560 View Post
    They said it works with all phones. I was told to tranfer the .jad file by usb to the phone. Then disconnect and open the file from the phone. To my understanding you cant access files from the pre. Am I right on that.
    It seems like they lied to you... That won't work on the Pre. They would need to develop a WebOS app.

For future advice, don't buy programs that "run on all phones". Sorry..
    I don't know about accessing files. Look at the threads about "internalz" and see if that helps. I just don't understand how the contents of that file could work on "all phones" because there is a huge variety of phones and operating systems. It doesn't make sense to me that it could work on an iPhone/BlackBerry/Windows/WebOS/Android all at once...

Have you actually used that app on another phone? I did a quick search and mostly found people wondering if the app worked at all, didn't find people posting about any success.

What phone have you actually used this app on with actual success?
  6.    #6  
    I have not actually use it myself. I bought this with out researching, because it was on the news. They tested and said it worked.
    I have not actually use it myself. I bought this with out researching, because it was on the news. They tested and said it worked.
    A .jad program should work on phones that use j2me. My old Motorola Boost Mobile phone would work in this situation... Newer phones don't really use this system anymore.
    Time for a refund. How much was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Time for a refund. How much was it?
    Most of those "works on any phone" programs don't allow for refunds. That's what I've heard, anyway...
    Quote from Cignal Spy's Terms of Use:
    "The product, service or membership referenced herein is sold with a no refund policy allowed. All sales are final!"

Check out their website... It's pretty bad.
    CELL PHONE SPY - TRACK LOCATE MOBILE CELL PHONE LOCATION
    wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just call the TV show Cheaters?

That looks illegal, among other things. There are keyloggers for PCs to trap facebook and IM keystrokes, etc.

Even hiring a private detective sounds better than this... IMHO
    wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just call the TV show Cheaters?

That looks illegal, among other things. There are keyloggers for PCs to trap facebook and IM keystrokes, etc.

Even hiring a private detective sounds better than this... IMHO