1.    #1  
    I thought I would put down a few "Treo moments" that I have had with the device.

Sitting in a movie theater with friends, waiting for the previews to start and arguing about when a movie came out, and getting the answer right on the spot with Blazer.

Getting a review of a DVD at the video store.

Answering an email while waiting in line at Home Depot.

Using Vindigo to choose restaurants, locate museums and stores, and provide maps during a trip to Houston. Vindigo can wirelessly update, which is a nice feature on extended trips.

One thing is clear: I'm going to need more minutes, even with weekends free!
    Originally posted by Preston
    I thought I would put down a few "Treo moments" that I have had with the device.

Sitting in a movie theater with friends, waiting for the previews to start and arguing about when a movie came out, and getting the answer right on the spot with Blazer.

How about pulling up the official website for the band Midnight Oil while sitting about 20 rows back, waiting for them to hit the stage?

Jim
    Item #1:
    Having a TREO friend SMS me late one Sunday night saying her PC was acting up and asking if I could SMS her the weather in Indianapolis for the next 3 days. (She was off on an early flight on a business trip to IN)

I walked over to my PC, brought up the weather and SMS'd her the requested info.

Found out later, when I asked why she just didn't use Blazer, that she hadn't figured out how to configure it yet.

BUT, she HAD gotten SMS working and LOVED it!!!

p.s. YES, she could have called me on the phone

Item #2:

Was trying to dial into a phone conference number for a virtual meeting the other day. I'd be given the wrong number. Instead of trying to call someone at their desk for the new number I just SMS'd my TREO colleague on the call and she SMS'd it right to me. 20 seconds.

I LOVE this stuff!!!!

/Tim
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious