1.    #1  
    I am deciding which one of these programs I should sign up for my Treo 270 on the Cingular network. Can someone post some reveiws, thanks
    I haven't written a review, but I used the Treo Mail beta (haven't tried the release version), and I use Aileron, and one major advantage of Aileron is that it supports multiple accounts. Treo Mail's big advantage is that it is fast.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, Jennifer

are you on Cingular network? if so, are you using the "my wireless window" package or the data connect package?
    are you on Cingular network? if so, are you using the "my wireless window" package or the data connect package?
    Okay, I gotta ask, what's the difference between the "my wireless window" package or the data connect package?

I thought that "My Wireless Window" was just the web portal availiable at http://www.mywirelesswindow.com/

... With that said, I just reviewed the information at the above site and see that "Data Connect" is to connect a regular cellular phone to a PDA. Then you still use My Wireless Window as a portal. Since the Treo has the Phone/PDA link built-in, you don't need the Data Connect kit. You just sign up for "Wireless Internet".

Just read your other post, see my response there ...
    Last edited by SoCalVisor; 07/15/2002 at 06:19 PM.
    I wouldn't sign up for either. I used Treomail, and liked it a lot. I also tried Aileron, and it seemed more comprehensive than Treomail, but not as easy to use.

Someone else in another message suggested using Macroplay with a free email program. Macroplay is $15.00 until the end of the month. You can then schedule periodic email checks similar (but with some differences) to Treomail and Aileron's push features.

I'm going to try it out.
    Originally posted by Crypto
    thanks, Jennifer

I'm on VoiceStream, and I just dial up to my ISP using voice minutes.