Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
    I think his point is that you wouldn't need to switch batteries with the iphone since it lasts all day.
    But I believe "Try that with the iPhone" is trying to state that if you use your iPhone up that day, you can't continue using it, and will have to wait an hour to charge before using it. "Continuous use is more important than battery life", is what hes trying to jab with
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Of course you can use an iPhone while it charges.
    So many new offerings from the competition, I hope Palm releases new hardware soon. WebOS is great and I would hate to see it fall by the wayside.
    c40 rumors keep popping up with a July date but it could all be B.S. The waiting isn't that hard though since my Pre is running tip top.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I bought a pre plus on Verizon the week it came out, it's a great phone with a wonderful OS and form factor, but I cannot honestly recommend anyone buy a palm device this late in the game, it's competitive now but after this month(with new iphone and Android OS devices out) it won't be and who knows how long Palm/WebOS will exist as they do today.

I'm on my third pre plus and just spent a good 3 hrs reinstalling patches and apps and if it breaks again I'll be begging Verizon for an Incredible because I'm NEVER doing this again.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaces View Post
    I bought a pre plus on Verizon the week it came out, it's a great phone with a wonderful OS and form factor, but I cannot honestly recommend anyone buy a palm device this late in the game, it's competitive now but after this month(with new iphone and Android OS devices out) it won't be and who knows how long Palm/WebOS will exist as they do today.

I'm on my third pre plus and just spent a good 3 hrs reinstalling patches and apps and if it breaks again I'll be begging Verizon for an Incredible because I'm NEVER doing this again.

Yea, its really unfortunate that lots of people have to go through this. I really do like webOS but the reality is there... the hardware stunk, build quality wise...and I say that past tense. Hopefully ATT'ers have a good round of hardware. I hope Palm and HP really learn from this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234