1.    #1  
    I just opened up my desk drawer all the way to look for something, and lo and behold, in the back of the drawer was one of my old Palm m100s. Best of all ... it still worked! I attached a picture.

I had three of these things at various times. I broke the first one, then found an eBay auction for two of them and snagged it. I later upgraded to an HP organizer that had wifi capabilities. Rather ironic, eh?

I recall the m100 being pretty awesome for what it was. I also recall that it was pretty rough on batteries. It flies through AAAs. That should have warned me about what to expect when I bought my Palm Pre Plus a month or so ago!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I loved my m100 - used it 'till it fell to bits. Seem to remember I got it free with a Dell laptop
  3.    #3  
    Now I'm playing with my old HTC PPC6800 WinMO phone. Not a bad phone, really. HTC has always made good hardware.

I did a full system reset, installed Google Maps, and found that it got my location better than my Pre Plus does.
    I still have one around here somewhere. I also have my old Palm V... although it doesn't hold a charge and the battery isn't replaceable by mere mortals... Too bad, because I would love to play with it...

I also recall having huge problems finding a version of Palm Desktop that would work with the V last time I powered it up about two years ago...

But the memory lives on!
    Very similar to the m130, my first Palm device. I think the m130 was the first Palm to have a color screen. (Essentially the same as the m125, only with color).
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    You guys make me miss my old Palm Vx.
    Thanks, smmullen. Can't really remember which model Palm I originally had but it was from this era. It's deja vue all over again.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Deja vu indeed. I remember moving from Palm OS to a HP iPaq 5400. And now Palm is moving to HP.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Deja vu indeed. I remember moving from Palm OS to a HP iPaq 5400. And now Palm is moving to HP.
    Actually I'm fairly sure that's the iPaq that I had. Not a bad device. I broke mine ... sat on it
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Very similar to the m130, my first Palm device. I think the m130 was the first Palm to have a color screen. (Essentially the same as the m125, only with color).
    I recall desperately wanting one of those.
    I skipped the m100. I went from the IIIxe to the m505. It took a small inheritance to afford it at the time.