1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This maysound stupid but...

Sometime I need to call my bank and they will ask me to key in my account nos, PIN etc during call. Now, when I had my Palm and my handphone, I would just open my palm, display the numbers and key in through my handphone. Just how can I do that with Treo? Is there a way that I can go to the notepad, copy the numbers and than paste it on the dialpad?

TIA
    I dont' know of a way you can do it copying it from the notepad, but using the "extra digits" feature of the speedial would be my way around it. You might want to leave one digit out lest a thief read out your number. However, if you just have it in the notepad, putting it in the extra digits field is no less secure.
    Try using the iDial hack, it works great.
  4.    #4  
    If I use the extra digit option in the speed dial, then anybody who look into my Treo can guess that the numbers may just be my PIN. So that's out of the question.

I have also used iDial hack. But when I highlighted the number and activated the hack, it asked whether I wanted to dial the second number which was not my intention.
    If I use the extra digit option in the speed dial, then anybody who look into my Treo can guess that the numbers may just be my PIN. So that's out of the question.
    Yeah, I figured as much. However, just to warn you, having it in your notepad is no better except for the fact that it is seperated from the phone number. As a temporary workaround, you can just leave out the first number of the PIN and then just do it before. So you'd hit "1" and then extra digits if your PIN was 123456. And of course extra digits would have just 23456 in it. If someone were to see the 23456 they first wouldn't knwo the right number of digits and second would only have a 10% chance of getting it right if did know. Just an idea.
  6.    #6  
    Oh I don't use notepad for my PIN. It's just an example. I actually use password store.
    What you are dying for is called MarknDial, see link below:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/pilotgearsw/markndial.html