1.    #1  
    Hi,

- Does someone has an idea if MMS apps fro treo´s are available??

- Any ideas if CBS(cellbroadcasting services) are working or any appz are available? In germany some providers are offering nice services for free!!!
    What apps in Germany offer free services. The only one I know of is my ISP called Freenet.de Do you know of others to use.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    Originally posted by HiMariohere
    Hi,

- Does someone has an idea if MMS apps fro treo´s are available??

- Any ideas if CBS(cellbroadcasting services) are working or any appz are available? In germany some providers are offering nice services for free!!!
    There are MMS applications available, see http://electricpocket.com/products/pixer.html

The problem is that the transfer of MMS is done using GPRS (at least with the two German carriers that support the protocol), so your Treo will not be able to do this yet, you have to wait at leat for the Updater.

CB is another topic, since this has to be supported by the phone module. Since WaveCom doesnt dish out their docs easily (I couldn't get it yet, at least), and the AT commands that the phone modlule takes from normal applications is severly limited, I cannot say whether this will ever be possible, or how.
    PuDerBaer or anybody who knows,
    Do you know how to get the sms email working on the 270. I've been trying to send sms to an email address but can't seem to do it. I live in K-town, Germany by the way. Also when GPRS is available in Germany can I still use prepaid cards with GPRS or do I have to sign a contract with D-1. Right now I use prepaid cards and Freenet.de as my ISP. Thanks.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com