1.    #1  
    This was in the automotive section, of all places. Notice the "dummy" phone that they use for a model? Obviously they've never heard of a Touchstone!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    This was in the automotive section, of all places. Notice the "dummy" phone that they use for a model? Obviously they've never heard of a Touchstone!
    It is equally obvious that I have a different definition for the word "Ideal"..
    its a phone holder its going to be in the car accessory part of the store . if you look good at the small phone in the background its an iphone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I purchased that and use it for my PRE in my car. Works great. The side is open for the charger and the middle is open for using the screen. Best one I have had for the PRE and it never falls out.
  5.    #5  
    And it keeps your phone cool when you're using GPS?
  6.    #6  
    Oh - plus when you're using Pandora! (Gotta keep it cool somehow!)
    I actually have this one...

Works great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Funny - that doesn't look like a Pre to me!
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I purchased that and use it for my PRE in my car. Works great. The side is open for the charger and the middle is open for using the screen. Best one I have had for the PRE and it never falls out.
    I don't know what planet you're on but the side isn't exactly OPEN for the charger on this thing. Just bought it at Walmart and the side of the holder covers up 1/2 to 3/4 of the charging slot. Not good.

I might still be able to make it work, but it's certainly not as perfect as you made it sound in your post.
    Walmarts have different ones that look similar to this. One fits the pre well and the other will not.