1.    #1  
    If this has been discussed elsewhere, I apologize for the repeat. I'm having trouble with most (not all) web pages. The font is so tiny it's unreadable. Yes, I can "stretch," but then you have to scroll up and down, side to side. Landscape doesn't help, and double-tap only gives you the scrolling problem. Didn't have this problem on my Centro, even with the smaller screen, web pages were fine. So it's not my eyesight. Does anyone know of a fix, or a patch, or something that will help? Is there an adjustment in some Preferences list that I'm missing? Otherwise, I love my Pre+, but would love to take full advantage of the web browsing! Thanks.
    I use the MultiMod patch it's very useful for web browsing. Landscape is the best way to view small type.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Install the iphone user agent patch and all pages that are formatted for the iphone will load as such on the pre
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Install the iphone user agent patch and all pages that are formatted for the iphone will load as such on the pre
    Thanks. Where can I find it? I looked in WOSQI and Preware.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Thanks. Where can I find it? I looked in WOSQI and Preware.
    Found it. Thanks again. I'll let you know how it works.
  6.    #6  
    I found the user agent iphone spoof. When I try to install it (and I've tried about a half dozen times), I get messages that say my device is not connected. It is. It's "just charging" and it's in dev mode. I've tried rebooting. Argh!

Thanks