1.    #1  
    I recently webos doctored my friends sprint pre, and put mobile hotspot and uberkernal on it. Well he had to leave town for a wedding and he and one of the best men were taking pictures of the wedding with their phones. The best man happened to have an iphone and was gloating about how awesome it was and that he could upload these pictures to facebook right now. He found out he had no service as well as no wifi, because the church was locked down. So my friend pulls out his pre tells the guy to connect to it and had the pictures uploaded in 20 seconds. My friends said the guy was slightly humbled.

Must of not had an app for that.

Thought that would give a few of you a smile for the day.
    kool
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I've always liked these kind of stories
    I figured he would just tell you (smugly) that 4.0 will do that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I figured he would just tell you (smugly) that 4.0 will do that...
    Yeah but I bet it won't be free -
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyrude432 View Post
    +1
    ++1
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaunders View Post
    Yeah but I bet it won't be free -
    Its the simple things that make me love my Pre. Like not having to pay for a feature because someone diligently put forth the work and shared it with others.
    I salute you code warriors.
    Last weekend on a tri-state drive-around, my friend's Pre (Sprint) needed to use my Pre+ (Verizon) hot spot to run Telenav and check his email. It was quite entertaining.