1.    #1  
    So I bought a Touchstone finally for my Sprint Pre and love plopping my phone down. I was thinking of ways it could be used with the Hurricane. The form factor of the Touchstone kindve precludes itself from supporting the slate form. Then I got to thinking that perhaps there could be a 'faux' dock which you popped the touchstone in that would still allow you to put phones on it as well (assuming the Hurricane is not on there). This faux dock would essentially just be a metal or plastic casing which supports the Hurricane and which the Touchstone can charge the Hurricane.

Catch my drift?

Or do you think they'll just make a straight dock for charging. Or maybe a super huge touchstone!?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    lol.. I was thinking the same... I am worried so much with all the fire sales of the 'stones going on the it might be a discontinued product.. But I pray not, since my family & I have so many... I hope that Palm / HP continues the Touchstone product line for years to come...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I would imagine they may go to a flat mat version for a larger device. It will be an interesting ride to see what comes out of HP in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I would imagine they may go to a flat mat version for a larger device. It will be an interesting ride to see what comes out of HP in the future!
    This is my thought. Although I think they will angle it, so it is easier to view the device and type on it. I bet you are going to see a lot more touchstone like chargers coming out of HP.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    All I know is that I've never been excited about a device and willing to drop $ on something before its been released like I am with a tablet WebOS device from HP. If they add removable storage, a great virtual keyboard, and some form of Office productivity... I'll guaranty I'll be buying one! Soooo excited (and that's not like me!) lol
    My guess is that it would take one at each corner...

BTW, I saw today that iPads are outselling macs... holy cow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    My guess is that it would take one at each corner...

BTW, I saw today that iPads are outselling macs... holy cow!
    Well....iPods also out sell Macs and the iPad is just a giant iPod touch. The real question is whether people buy an iPad instead of a laptop or netbook.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    pluggin in that stupid proprietary connector to charge my iPad is a serious PIA in the era of wireless charging.
    The Apple marketing machine is pretty amazing. The other day one of the Chicago tech colleges just announced that all incoming freshmen next year will be getting a 'free' iPad. (not so sure about the word 'free' since tuition went up to over 30k/year there). But it caught headlines everywhere and was a lot of advertising for the college.
    Keeping a slate flat during charging takes up some real estate. It needs to have an option for a vertical charging position.