1.    #1  

The 'CALL HISTORY' on my Treo 180 just stopped working from yesterday. For god knows what reason all of a sudden my Treo no longer adds any new entries to the 'Call HIstory'. I have tried missed calls, outgoing calls, recieved calls. NADA, ZIP. There is no change that I have made to my phone since the past two days so I cannot understand why this is happening. At first I thought maybe there was a limit in how many records the Treo could hold in the 'Call History', so I deleted a few, but when it still did not work I purged the entire 'Call History', but still nothing.
    I have also tried several soft resets but to no avail. Seems like the only option left to try is a HArd reset, so I guess I am going to go do that now.
    Originally posted by Sanjay

The 'CALL HISTORY' on my Treo 180 just stopped working from yesterday. For god knows what reason all of a sudden my Treo no longer adds any new entries to the 'Call HIstory'. I have tried missed calls, outgoing calls, recieved calls. NADA, ZIP. There is no change that I have made to my phone since the past two days so I cannot understand why this is happening. At first I thought maybe there was a limit in how many records the Treo could hold in the 'Call History', so I deleted a few, but when it still did not work I purged the entire 'Call History', but still nothing.
    I have also tried several soft resets but to no avail. Seems like the only option left to try is a HArd reset, so I guess I am going to go do that now.
    Try delete database!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by itanczos
    Try delete database!
    Thanks for your advice but I solved the problem, Yipee. I saved myself a lot of agony that I would have had to face if I had Hard reset my Treo.

Here is the story.
    Yesterday after I started this thread I got ready to Hard reset my Treo. But before I did that I was just browsing thru its contents one last time, when I realized that 2 days earlier I had installed 'Treo Alert Manager'. So I deleted it and lo and behold my phone 'Call History' started functioning again.
    Therefore in my opinion the culprit was 'Treo Alert Manager' which seemingly still has a lot of work to be done on it.