View Poll Results: Will sprint be getting a new device?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a new device on anniversary with a million GB of space, SD card, 4G, and produces unicorns

5 17.24%
  • Yes, they'll have a new device sometime this summer or later

14 48.28%
  • Yes, we'll get the pre plus at some point this year

2 6.90%
  • No, palm won't have anything new for us until next year

3 10.34%
  • No, the EVO and coming android devices are our only hope for now

3 10.34%
  • No, palm is finished with sprint

2 6.90%
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I know there've been rumors flying all over the place since about late last year about sprint getting a new webos device(s) and all, but I'm just wondering what everyone's take and ideas are, and how the general consesus feels. I know it's coming down to the wire for day one adopters like myself with our one year-renewal coming up. Do you think the C40 is imminent, and ready to launch to coincide with our 1 year renewal? Is the EVO gonna be the only new option we have? Will palm be releasing a new phone this summer/fall/winter/next year? Is sprint going to be left in the webos dust? Will we just be getting the pre plus....eventually?

Feel free to discuss, obviously, but i'm mainly looking for numbers for how people feel around here.
    Really amounts to little more than guesswork, IMHO.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Saw a comment somewhere that there is a 4G Palm device in testing with Sprint. They may just wait to announce it till everything is 100% ready this time around.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Really amounts to little more than guesswork, IMHO.
    Yeah, i know no one knows for sure, but i just wanted to see what the community's consensus on what's gonna happen based on the past, and rumors, etc.