1.    #1  
    I wonder if it's reasonable to expect HP and Palm to develop some kind of software that would allow Palm phones to connect wirelessly to HP printers. Seems like that could come in handy.
    Did you check out the end of the Developer Video podcast? They spent a little time talking about how HP printers can work over wifi. They didn't say anythig about palm working with this but I'm sure they couldn't talk to much about it.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    Did you check out the end of the Developer Video podcast? They spent a little time talking about how HP printers can work over wifi. They didn't say anythig about palm working with this but I'm sure they couldn't talk to much about it.
    No, haven't caught that yet. I saw the blurb on it and that's what made me wonder if they'd be working on something like this. It seems pretty logical to me and I don't know if other phones have that capability.
    They spend a fair amount of time talking about how awesome HP products are. One of them almost started into a commercial about the "High quality ink" he uses in his printer. Pretty good for a laugh.
    Ok, i'm wondering if anyone else still has a problem downloading from the app catalog because i still cant download apps!!! I've tried rebooting the phone and canceling the download then tapping the download again and still nothing!! Any help would be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by k_lushlife View Post
    Ok, i'm wondering if anyone else still has a problem downloading from the app catalog because i still cant download apps!!! I've tried rebooting the phone and canceling the download then tapping the download again and still nothing!! Any help would be appreciated!
    Okay... what the hell does this have to do with HP and Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    No, haven't caught that yet. I saw the blurb on it and that's what made me wonder if they'd be working on something like this. It seems pretty logical to me and I don't know if other phones have that capability.
    Hurd: after @Palm close expect to leverage webOS “beyond smart phones into form factors such as slates and web-connected printers” $HPQ

this is from @hpnews on twitter