1.    #1  
    I give up, how do you cut and paste text from a web page in Blazer (like a phone number)?
    use :menu: c for copy and :menu: p for paste
    I'd Rather be Diving.......(with my PDA of course)

Check out my forum @ http://groups.msn.com/PDAPocketPCForum
    So how does one select the text to be copied? When I try to drag-select text with the stylus, Blazer just scrolls the window. Is this something that was fixed in 2.1?
    0x68452D6E: 914B FFE7 1C00 7B63 04D1 051D BA18 9B5D 6845 2D6E
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I just realized I have the same problem with Vindigo - is there any way to select text for copying?
    With Vindigo, one of the great features is if you click on the phone number, it will prompt you if you want to dial it. Pretty cool!

I don't know if that is all you want to copy, but the thread's original post mentioned the phone number.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    That's a sweet little feature! Actually, though, I kind of wanted to copy the address from vindigo to the date book. Just because I'm lazy - not really a vital function in this case :-)
  7.    #7  
    Are there any kind of "hacks" that can be installed to restore that function [copy/paste] to Blazer?
    Originally posted by dleclair
    Are there any kind of "hacks" that can be installed to restore that function [copy/paste] to Blazer?
    ClipStringHack allows you to export whole screenfulls of text as you scroll. It's kind of unwieldy for my taste, but it allowed me to copy text from AvantGo before it allowed you to export pages to the Memopad application.
    Huh? AvantGo let's you export pages? Maybe I don' thave hte newest version.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Although it doesn't say "export page." - Just go to the edit menu and hit 'copy.'

Although I'm not sure what it does for really large web pages that might take up many, many memos....
    Originally posted by sck18
    Although it doesn't say "export page." - Just go to the edit menu and hit 'copy.'

Although I'm not sure what it does for really large web pages that might take up many, many memos....
    It breaks them up. For a really large page you'll wind up with for or five menus labeled "xxx part 1", "xxx part 2", etc.
    Learn something new every day. Thanks.