1.    #1  
    Hey sorry if this has been answered before... but I am already in China, I called Sprint and added the unlimited data roaming for $40/month but they say the Palm Pre has data roaming turned off by default and I can't figure out how to turn it on. I think I would tap on the Sprint button in the top left corner, but mine now says "international" and tapping it does nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emd88 View Post
    Hey sorry if this has been answered before... but I am already in China, I called Sprint and added the unlimited data roaming for $40/month but they say the Palm Pre has data roaming turned off by default and I can't figure out how to turn it on. I think I would tap on the Sprint button in the top left corner, but mine now says "international" and tapping it does nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    You open the Phone App then go to preferences. In there you will see the settings you need 3 sections below international dialing. basically all the network settings are in this area..
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much! That's exactly what I was looking for... I would have never thought to look in the phone app settings; I thought was a bit more of a global device setting, but I guess that makes sense.