1.    #1  
    I was looking through a forum and they had this video posted saying it was ridiculous and made no sense, so I watched it and noticed that the girl in the opening, middle and end remind me a lot of the palm girl in the webOS commercials that made no sense. So I thought I should post this here and see what you guys think, did Palm copy the girl from this 15 year old sega commercial?

!
    Last edited by sonrioz; 05/14/2010 at 04:00 AM.
  2.    #2  
    My browser had an error and posted this multiple times.. Won't let me delete, sorry for the mishap
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    haha, creepy people don't sell things.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    totally rite lol the girl from sega satur is the same from palm well palm girl is cuter
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    wow I remember I had this video on VHS and I use to drool about owning a Saturn but it was too expensive at the time so I never got one.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    if that's where palm really got inspired by I'm shocked...other tan that I first thought that the people responsible for the advertising were gay. That's the impression I got from those creepy palm commercials
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    if they got inspiration from the saturn commercials they were stupid. The sega saturn did not do verry well in sales , coincidince maybe.