1.    #1  
    This is probably obvious (I'm new to Palm with my treo), but does anyone know how to launch a program like Popup Note, which lauches regularly either by a tapping on an application button, or by dragging a silkscreen button? That is, is there a keyboard equivalent for these kinds of things? Popup Note is a pretty useful program, as it brings up a memopad in a current application.
    You may be able to do this with a hack called McPhling. It allows you to launch DAs and apps using the silver keys. It also has support for the Treo built in. You can search for it at palmgear.com.
    Originally posted by Preston
    This is probably obvious (I'm new to Palm with my treo), but does anyone know how to launch a program like Popup Note, which lauches regularly either by a tapping on an application button, or by dragging a silkscreen button? That is, is there a keyboard equivalent for these kinds of things? Popup Note is a pretty useful program, as it brings up a memopad in a current application.
    Popup Note is a hack not a DA. Until its author adds keyboard support you will not be able to launch it without a Graffiti area and silkscreen buttons.

Well, that's not totally correct.

DA's are tiny programs which are launched by a DALauncher which pop up over the current program and allow you to return to it when you close them. They are a little like hacks in this way. There is a DA called PopNoteDA which allows you to launch Popnote when you invoke it. You can use an hack like McPhling or DALauncher to launch PopNoteDA from the keyboard and it will launch Popup Note. PopNoteDA comes in a bundle with Context DA.